Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

My House My Castle..

26th may 2017    
Walth: Research the history of my house   
snapshoot.PNG
I haved stayed at 85 farringdon with my nana since last year and 4 mouths
But my nana has stayed there for one year to.

My nana moved in there in 2016

My nana has been there since my cousin was 12.

When we first move into this house that we are live in this house with my Nan and me and my family have been staying down in Auckland with my Nan and me and my family.

The house that we live in is my nana and my nana has been staying in this house for one year and when my nana house has a tieses on the roof and the side of the house is made out of wood and the inside is plain white and there carpet is carpet  in the hallway and in the sitting room but in t5he kitten and the wash house has no carpet but the all the rooms have carpet in the rooms. The windows are see through and the curtin are blindes so we have to roll them down.but the back room has smashed window and the back room and the back room has holes in the walls are broken but my dad can fix stuff.but my nana's house has a garage but we don't use the garage.because we have no car so we have to walk to school and my dad has to walk to work but my nana gets picked up from her work mate.and i enjoy stay in this house because there are good neighbors around the community.  

1 comments:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Capella I've seen your history of your house
from 85 Farringdon where your nana lived. Did you just moved here last term or in the holidays.

Post a Comment