Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

AUT provides lunch

Wahlt: work out the outcomes
IMG_3257.JPGmaking wraps.PNG
On tuesday we went to Aut and they provide lunch  for the students  and that was healthy options and  we had made  these 6 out come and we used them we used this information to in our maths lesson we had to work out the number of outcomes. I worked out with the wraps and the filling.the activity I had difficulty working with the salads because we had  to draw all the arrows to match and the outcomes for the wraps are 6 outcomes and for the salads there are  6 outcomes for the salades and that all come to 12 outcomes..

2 comments:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Cappella I saw what you put up for your
blog last week.I really like your combinations where
you put the ham, chicken and tuna. Was it very difficult for you?

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Cappella I saw what you put up for your
blog last week.I really like your combinations where
you put the ham, chicken and tuna. Was it very difficult for you?

Post a Comment