Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

comparing frations

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because… it was confusing that we learnt about the signs using materials that we can be using and there will even and equal. But the pieces that we were using was Half,whole,three,fourths pieces.and the teacher Mrs ramkalawon said that it was a crocodile's mouth  


Photo


On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…it was easy because i used my two finger on the fraction chart and then we could see and use our finger to point the and see the fraction numbers on the chart


Photo of fraction chart


On Wednesday  we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was .. to make the denominator the same and times the denominator the same  The  knowledge required to solve to  problems this way is … to use the value and have to know your times tables.
This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…  this was confusing i don’t know all of my times tables.my time tables only go up to 10xs


On Thursday we worked through more examples. I know/understand /need more practice/still confused/lost/ because…i need to learn more of times tables  I will do …what i will do is that i have to learn more of the time tables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment